Hate Reading ? Then Learn How To Read 1.000 Words Per a Minute !!


A few years ago I used to read books then after that, somehow, audio-books were better (not really)...didn't take much till I stopped all kind of books in fact it was about slow reading , I barely can support that, I want to read but as quick as possible , I can have fun and get info quickly...Speed reading or the legend about reading hundreds of pages in 5 minutes isn't impossible anymore because SPRITZ is here.“Stealth Mode” for roughly three years, Spritz enables people to read words as they appear one at a time, in rapid succession. With Spritz, you can read anywhere from 250 to 1,000 words per minute.


 250 words per minute:

350 wpm:



Spritz’s website currently allows users to go up to 500 wpm:





Source and to read more Here

Comments